2016 ECOlogical Engagement Calendar
Let the splendor of nature inspire your days. This sturdy, beautiful, spiral-bound 7×9 in. planner and appointment calendar allows plenty of room for appointments and reminders while connecting you to the rhythms of the cosmos. Beautifully illustrated in full color by Chris Hardman throughout.
∝ Four fold-out panels show each season
- ∝ Week-at-a-Glance with room for writing in appointments
- ∝Traditional Gregorian days, dates, weeks, months
- ∝ World Time Zone Map & international holidays
- ∝ Daily facts encapsulating natural history, ecology, and flora & fauna
- ∝ Visible planets, constellations & brightest stars in the northern hemisphere
- ∝ Terrestrial & meteorological phenomena
- ∝ Tidal and lunar phases
- ∝ Changing ratio of daylight to darkness
- ∝ 126 pages, softcover
- ∝ Six page introduction on how the Calendar was conceived and how it works
All of our calendars are printed with soy-based inks on FSC certified paper, which means the paper has been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and manufactured by an FSC certified printer. FSC certification promotes responsible forest management by ensuring that forestry practices are environmentally responsible, socially equitable, and economically viable.