2014 ECOlogical Wall Calendar
Limited quantities of 10th anniversary calendar still available!
Chris Hardman’s revolutionary ECOlogical Calendar – like nature itself – marks time by the seasonal changes in life on Earth – from winter snows to spring flowers, from summer sun to autumn leaves.
Now in its tenth edition, the ECOlogical Calendar will transform your concept of time while providing a daily reminder of our responsibility to safeguard our amazing corner of the cosmos. Designed for use in the Northern Hemisphere, it presents a host of details about our natural world.
Four 12x36 in. (91.4x30.5 cm.) full color panels - one for each season
Six-page information booklet explaining how the calendar works
Tracks the tides, Sun, Moon, planets, and stars throughout the year, while offering scientific insight on natural history, ecology, and astronomy - all illustrated with Chris Hardman’s inspired (and inspiring!) artwork.
On the Front of Each Panel:
- Gregorian dates are accompanied by rhyming, imaginative poetry
- visible planets, constellations & brightest stars
- terrestrial & meteorological phenomena
- tidal and lunar phases
- changing ratio of daylight to darkness
On the Back of Each Panel:
- Concise scientific facts illuminate the natural history, ecology and astronomy topics depicted on the front