2013 ECOlogical Wall Calendar
Limited quantities still available!
Chris Hardman’s revolutionary ECOlogical Calendar - like nature itself - marks time by the seasonal changes in life on Earth - from winter snows to spring flowers, from summer sun to autumn leaves.
The ECOlogical Calendar will transform your concept of time while providing a daily reminder of our responsibility to safeguard our amazing corner of the cosmos. Designed for use in the Northern Hemisphere, it presents a host of details about our natural world.
Four 12x36 in. (91.4x30.5 cm.) full color panels - one for each season
Six page information booklet explaining how the calendar works and its history.
Tracks the tides, Sun, Moon, planets, and stars throughout the year, while offering scientific insight on natural history, ecology, and astronomy - all illustrated with Chris Hardman’s inspired (and inspiring!) artwork.
On the Front of Each Panel:
- • Gregorian dates are accompanied by rhyming, imaginative poetry
- • visible planets, constellations & brightest stars
- • terrestrial & meteorological phenomena
- • tidal and lunar phases
- • changing ratio of daylight to darkness
On the Back of Each Panel:
- • concise scientific facts illuminate the natural history, ecology and astronomy topics depicted on the front